• Topics
  • WAP News
  • Web Links
  • Your Account
  •  

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

Google Search

Banners

..:: Vote for my site ::..
    Goa Topsites
    [Top Listen Service]
    [www.DJMixes.net]

PsyKe Out :: View topic - who would lead the team to two more championshi
     Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Private MessagesPrivate Messages   Log inLog in 

who would lead the team to two more championshi

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PsyKe Out Forum Index -> Random Ramblings
    View previous topic :: View next topic  
    miao1234
    Psykonaut

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2014 4:48 pm    Post subject: who would lead the team to two more championshi Reply with quote

CHONBURI, Thailand -- Anna Nordqvist won the LPGA Thailand on Sunday to end a five-year victory drought, holding off top-ranked Inbee Park at Siam County Club. Nordqvist, the LPGA Championship and LPGA Tour Championship winner in 2009, led wire-to-wire. The 26-year-old Swede closed with a 4-under 68 to beat defending champion Park by two strokes. "Im speechless to be honest," Nordqvist said. "Its been a couple years since I won. Ive been working very hard. Had my ups and downs. Just couldnt be happier to be here. It was such a hard push on the back nine." Nordqvist finished at 15-under 273 on the Pattaya Old Course. Park, making her first start of the year, had a bogey-free 66. The South Korean player won six times last year. "I feel good," Park said. "Today, my ball-striking wasnt as good as yesterday. I putted better than yesterday. So I feel like my putter is coming back. I played one shot better than last year and didnt win. Still a very good result. Tells me I improved a little." Scotlands Catriona Matthew was third at 11 under after a 65, and Michelle Wie was 10 under after a 69. "Inbee kept making birdies and Michelle was playing great," said Nordqvist, four strokes ahead of Park and Wie entering the round. "I couldnt really breathe until the last putt, so obviously I could just let go on the last putt." Wie cut the lead to one with a three-stroke swing on the par-4 fifth hole. Nordqvist had a double bogey on the hole and Wie made a birdie. Nordqvist rebounded with a 12-foot birdie putt on No. 7 to extend her lead two shots. She birdied five of the first seven holes on the back nine to open a three-stroke lead and closed with a bogey on the par-5 18th. "I just really had to stay strong," Nordqvist said. Projected to jump to 14th in the world ranking, Nordqvist changed equipment and started working with instructor Jorje Parada during the off-season after considering leaving the tour. "I surround myself with great people and friends and family," Nordqvist said. "I have a great coach that really inspired me the last couple months, couple weeks, just to believe in myself and keep going no matter what. It was a grind this off-season, but sitting here with the trophy it was well worth it." Yani Tseng, the winner in 2011 and 2012, had a 66 to tie for fifth at 9 under with Stacy Lewis (66), Lexi Thompson (6Cool, Gerina Piller (66) and Julieta Granada (69). Lewis has 13 straight top-10 finishes, three off the LPGA Tour record set by Karrie Webb in 2000. wholesale jerseys . Canada dropped a 24-21 decision to Zimbabwe before bouncing back with a 10-7 win over Spain. All three sides finished with seven points apiece in Pool E to move on to the final eight while the Philippines was last with only three points. cheap jerseys ., native Andrew Wiggins wasnt around a year ago for one of the worst nights in Kansas basketball history. http://www.nflauthenticcheapjerseys.com/ . Atletico built a provisional three-point advantage over Barcelona before the defending champion hosts Elche on Sunday. Barcelona then visits Atletico in the following round. "We will have to wait and see if Barcelona wins tomorrow to stay leader, as it is accustomed to doing," Atletico coach Diego Simeone said. wholesale nfl jerseys . pic.twitter.com/jPRNJqXglc #rexualassault (@rexchurko) May 28, 2014 @BarDown Iceotopes wearing chicken suits complete with sewn on numbers and our goalie is the egg! pic. cheap jerseys from china . Despite the advantage of four Fijians being sent to the sin-bin in eight minutes early in the first half, Italy almost spoiled the occasion for two of their rugby greats by blowing a 30-10 lead with 20 minutes to go.PHILADELPHIA - Keith Allen, a Hall of Fame executive credited with building the Philadelphia Flyers into a hockey power during the 1970s, died Tuesday. He was 90. The Saskatoon native appeared as a player in just 28 NHL games with the Detroit Red Wings from 1953-55. But it was when he traded in his skates for a suit that Allen made his mark. Allen joined the Flyers in 1966 and became the franchises first head coach during its debut season in 1967 when Philadelphia won the West Division title. He became general manager of the team in 1969 and held the job until 1983. During his tenure the Flyers won back-to-back Stanley Cups in 1973-74 and 1974-75 and reached the Stanley Cup final four times. Allens success in turning the Flyers into the "Broad Street Bullies" was built by drafting and acquiring players such as Hall of Famer Bill Barber, Rick MacLeish, Bob Kelly, Bob Clement, Bernie Parent, Barry Ashbee, Reggie Leach, Terry Crisp and Andre Dupont. "Keith was responsible for the Flyers winning the Stanley Cup," said Hall of Famer Bobby Clarke in a statement. "He was in charge of the draft, in charge of the trades, in charge of getting Bernie back alll the things necessary for us to win the (Cup).dddddddddddd. He put the pieces in place and hired the coach. He, more than anybody was responsible for us winning the Cups." Allen was in charge when Philadelphia set a league record 35-game unbeaten streak en route to the Stanley Cup final during the 1979-80 season. Prior to his departure, he drafted players such as Brian Propp, Rick Tocchet and Ron Hextall who would lead the team to two more championship appearances in the 80s. He also gave the late Fred Shero the head coaching job with the Flyers in 1971, and hired Pat Quinn to his first NHL coaching job in 1978-79. Allen was elected to the Hockey Hall of Fame as a builder in 1992. "Keith Allen always found a way to bring exceptional talent to Broad Street and weave it into the fabric of a team that would succeed and endure at the highest level, because in Philadelphia, for his Flyers and their fans, no other level was acceptable," said commissioner Gary Bettman in a statement. "The National Hockey League sends heartfelt condolences to Keiths family, to his friends and to the Flyers organization, which has lost one of its patriarchs." cheap nfl jerseys ' ' '
    Post new topic   Reply to topic    PsyKe Out Forum Index -> Random Ramblings All times are GMT + 10 Hours
    Page 1 of 1

Jump to: