• Topics
  • WAP News
  • Web Links
  • Your Account
  •  

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

Google Search

Banners

..:: Vote for my site ::..
    Goa Topsites
    [Top Listen Service]
    [www.DJMixes.net]

PsyKe Out :: View topic - He thanked the Browns and their fans
     Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Private MessagesPrivate Messages   Log inLog in 

He thanked the Browns and their fans

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PsyKe Out Forum Index -> Random Ramblings
    View previous topic :: View next topic  
    miao1234
    Psykonaut

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2014 3:33 pm    Post subject: He thanked the Browns and their fans Reply with quote

EDMONTON -- Edmontons Ryan (The Kid) McGillivray will take on Nathan (Soulforce) Coy for the Maximum Fighting Championship welterweight title on May 4 at "MFC 33: Collision Course." The card is set for the Mayfield Conference Centre in Edmonton. The matchup follows wins by both fighters at MFC 32 last month. McGillivray (12-5-1) submitted Diego Bautista while Coy (10-4) won a unanimous decision over Dhiego Lima. MFC 33 will also feature a light-heavyweight rematch between Aron (The Poster Boy) Lofton and Dwayne (D-Bomb) Lewis of Fort McMurray, Alta. Lofton needed just 17 seconds to score a one-punch knockout over Lewis at MFC 17 in July 2008. In another MFC 33 bout, Bautista will look to bounce back from his loss to McGillivray by taking on Vancouver lightweight Sahan (The Persian Warrior) Fadai. Aaron Rodgers Jersey . Edwin Encarnacion hit two of Torontos season-high five home runs as the Blue Jays capped a two-game mini-sweep of Philadelphia by outscoring the Phillies 12-6 on Thursday at Rogers Centre. Julius Peppers Womens Jersey . Parmelee hit a game-ending shot in the ninth inning and the Minnesota Twins overcame David Ortizs big night to beat the Boston Red Sox 8-6 on Tuesday. http://www.shoptheofficialpackers.com/Elite-Tim-Masthay-Packers-Jersey/ . Toews was drilled by Penguins defenceman Brooks Orpik with 6:30 remaining in the second period on Sunday night. The two were going for a loose puck. Letroy Guion Elite Jersey .ca! Hi Kerry, I love the column, keep up the good work! It doesnt make me more sympathetic to bad calls by the refs, but it sure explains a lot! On Tuesday, Zach Bogosian and Lars Eller just went off to the Sin Bin together - Bogosian for interference and Eller for embellishment. James Starks Jersey . According to a report from the Winnipeg Free Press, the Bombers will name Acting GM Kyle Walters to the post full time.CLEVELAND -- For eight seasons, DQwell Jackson did everything for the Browns. He overcame serious injuries to play at a high level. He led the team tackles. He became a locker room leader, showing the way for younger players. And, he did it all without complaint despite almost constant losing and change in Cleveland. Jacksons run ended Wednesday. The Browns released the veteran linebacker, cutting ties with one of their most popular players due a $4.1 million roster bonus next month. The 31-year-old Jackson, who made 96 starts in eight seasons with the Browns, is now a free agent and can sign with any team. Jacksons agents and Clevelands revamped front office tried to restructure his contract, but couldnt come to terms and decided to part ways. "We had positive discussion with DQwell and his agent over the last several days, and we came to the mutual agreement to go in different directions," said Browns general manager Ray Farmer, who was promoted into that role last month and had to make a tough decision on Jackson. "DQwell is the epitome of class, leadership and professionalism. Every day of his NFL career, DQwell has been a solid representative of the Browns and the city of Cleveland, both between the lines on Sundays and off the field in our area community. "We wish him nothing but the best in his future endeavours." Jackson overcame two serious chest injuries earlier in his career. He missed most of two seasons, but recovered and was a mainstay on Clevelands defence despite playing under four head coaches and four defensiive co-ordinators.dddddddddddd He signed a five-year, $42.5 million contract extension last year through 2016. The deal, which included $19 million in guarantees and bonuses, would have paid Jackson $3.93 million this season. He was set to make $7.73 million and $7 million the next two seasons. However, the Browns looked at his age and increasing salary, and although theyve got room under the salary cap, decided to make the change. The team wants to get younger, stronger and faster in its linebacking corps and Jackson no longer fit into their plans. Near the end of last season, Jackson said he would be "shocked" if he didnt come back. But now that the day has arrived, he can get a fresh start elsewhere. He thanked the Browns and their fans in a statement. "To the people of Cleveland and Browns fans everywhere: Eight years ago I began a journey that blessed me with the opportunity to be a part of a wonderful organization and community," Jackson said. "I want to take this time to thank each and every one of you for opening your arms and hearts to my family and me, and for making Cleveland an easy place to love and call home. Its been an honour playing in front of you. I also would like to thank the Browns players, coaches and staff for their tireless work and commitment. "From the bottom of my heart, I thank you all and will always carry you with me. For opening your arms and hearts to my family and me, and for making Cleveland an easy place to love and call home. Its been an honour playing in front of you." cheap nfl jerseys ' ' '
    Post new topic   Reply to topic    PsyKe Out Forum Index -> Random Ramblings All times are GMT + 10 Hours
    Page 1 of 1

Jump to: