• Topics
  • WAP News
  • Web Links
  • Your Account
  •  

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

Google Search

Banners

..:: Vote for my site ::..
    Goa Topsites
    [Top Listen Service]
    [www.DJMixes.net]

PsyKe Out :: View topic - we played a lot better tonight
     Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Private MessagesPrivate Messages   Log inLog in 

we played a lot better tonight

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PsyKe Out Forum Index -> Random Ramblings
    View previous topic :: View next topic  
    miao1234
    Psykonaut

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2014 3:17 pm    Post subject: we played a lot better tonight Reply with quote

LONDON -- Manchester United is closing in on signing Juan Mata after bidding 37 million pounds ($61 million) for the Chelsea midfielder Juan Mata, the teams first move in the January transfer window. United is waiting for its English Premier League rival to sign off on the club-record deal for the 25-year-old Spain international, a person close to negotiations said on Thursday. The person spoke to The Associated Press on condition of anonymity because the deal has not yet been finalized. Mata is yet to have a medical examination at United, which is in no rush to complete the deal as its next match is not until Tuesday against Cardiff. The transfer would eclipse the 30.7 million pounds United paid to sign striker Dimitar Berbatov from Tottenham in 2008, and show that the American owners are willing to spend to revitalize a struggling team. Matas move could speed up now Chelsea has struck a deal with Swiss club Basel to sign Mohamed Salah. The Egypt midfielder still has to agree to personal terms and pass a medical with the London club. In a sign that Matas departure from Chelsea is nearing after falling out of favour, the clubs player of the year for the last two seasons did not train with the first team on Wednesday. "He has great skill, great imagination, flair and goal-scoring ability," former United defender Gary Pallister said. "A lot of people cant quite understand why he has not been in Jose Mourinhos team after being player of the year for the last two seasons. "He is the kind of player Manchester United fans want to see ... and can get people off their seats in anticipation of the things he can do with a football." Signing Mata would be a coup for United manager David Moyes, and lift some of the gloom surrounding recent performances. The bright spot is still remaining in Champions League contention going into the round of 16 against Olympiakos next month. But the team is seventh in the league, 14 points behind leader Arsenal, and facing a fight to secure one of the four Champions League places. Having already exited the FA Cup, United missed out on a spot in the League Cup final on Wednesday when Sunderland won a penalty shootout at Old Trafford. One fan was so distressed about the loss that he called an emergency number and asked to speak to former manager Alex Ferguson, who retired in May after more than 26 trophy-filled years in charge of United. "Last night, at approximately 10:30 p.m. a man from the Crumpsall area of north Manchester rang 999 in a drunken state demanding to speak to Sir Alex Ferguson about last nights result," Greater Manchester Police said on one of its Facebook pages. "Obviously, it can be a sad and depressing moment when your football team loses a game, however can we all please remember that 999 is to be used for emergencies only." A.J. Hawk Jersey . Miamis two-year reign was over. And Bosh almost sounded relieved. The Heat got rolled in the NBA Finals by San Antonio, losing in five games, the last three of them lopsided, and for the first time since 2011 there would be no championship parade in Miami. Andrew Quarless Jersey .C. - Bernhard Langer overcame a bad start Saturday to take a two-stroke lead after the second round of the Champions Tours Greater Hickory Classic. http://www.shoptheofficialpackers.com/Elite-Davante-Adams-Packers-Jersey/ . Jean-Gabriel Pageau and Buddy Robinson scored 43 seconds apart in the second period to lead the Binghamton Senators to a 4-1 victory over the Bulldogs in American Hockey League action Friday night at the Bell Centre. Mike Neal Jersey . The NFL club and Rogers Communications announced Wednesday theyve put the beleaguered Bills Toronto Series -- which features Buffalo playing exhibition and regular-season games at Rogers Centre -- on hold for at least a year. Reggie White Elite Jersey . -- One of the byproducts of quarterback Matt McGloins rise to the top of Oaklands depth chart last week was the production of rookie tight end Mychal Rivera. ST. JOHNS, N.L. -- Michael Hutchinson felt he played below his personal standards in Saturdays Game 1 loss to the Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Penguins. In Game 2 Sunday, he redeemed himself. The IceCaps goalie stopped 34 shots as St. Johns evened its American Hockey League Eastern Conference final at a game apiece with a 2-1 victory over the Penguins. "I felt pretty good about my game tonight," Hutchinson said. "Last night I wasnt overly thrilled with my performance and I knew I wanted to come out and play better for the guys in the room tonight. I tried to come in and make the saves to hold the team in as much as I could and then we got the lead." The IceCaps started the game according to plan Sunday, carrying a lead into the first intermission. "Our focus was on getting the first goal in the first period and getting a little momentum on our side to get the crowd behind us," said Kyle MacKinnon, who scored the first goal of the game. Carl Klingberg also scored for the IceCaps, while Anton Zlobin replied for the Penguins. St. Johns held Wilkes-Barre/Scranton scoreless in six power-play chances to help the team hold onto the lead. "It was unbelievable," Hutchinson said. "All thee players block shots and clear the puck to make my job a lot easier.dddddddddddd. When I have to make a save, it has to get through a lot of bodies before it makes it to me." "You never want to go down two games in a series, especially on home ice," Hutchinson added. "(Winning tonight) feels good and it is a confidence boost for us. I thought we played a lot better tonight than we did last night." MacKinnon opened the scoring for the IceCaps when he finished off a breakaway with a quick, high wrist shot after catching a Blair Riley stretch pass entering the blue-line 13:54 into the game. The IceCaps extended their lead when Klingberg got a stick on a Will ONeill slap shot from the point through traffic, finding the high right corner of the net at the 6:24 mark of the second period. Hutchinson kept the Penguins scoreless with a sprawling pad save to stone Harry Zolnierczyk on a breakaway with roughly six minutes left to play in the second period. With 1:04 left in the game, a cross-ice pass found Zlobin wide open in the left face-off dot, and he buried the puck top shelf over a sprawling Hutchinson to get the Penguins on the board. Penguins goalie Peter Mannino made 27 saves. cheap nfl jerseys ' ' '
    Post new topic   Reply to topic    PsyKe Out Forum Index -> Random Ramblings All times are GMT + 10 Hours
    Page 1 of 1

Jump to: